Macallum Connoisseurs Coffee Co.

4:59 PM

Hi HI!!! =D 
I'm back with another foodie post =) *smirk*
Me and EeYin hung out again during CNY!! =D Yay!!
On the 26 Feb 2015. 
Went to Macallum Connoisseurs at Lebuh Macallum in Penang. 

It was a easy place to find, when you saw Macallum road sign, it's a huge place that can be easily seen on your left from the highway. 
Parking is also available, which is good! =D 

I went there for brunch. 
There's also a lunch menu from 12pm -4pm [I think] 
But when we reach there it was only around 11.20am. 
So we were lazy to wait till 12pm to order the lunch menu. 
So we ordered the breakfast section =D 
Table 24 yo!
Their deco is just really cute =)
Cakes cakes =D
Quite expensive for my taste. =/
It looks like a warehouse for people to come in and eat.
But it's a really chill place to hang out and talk.
Cause the place is huge and there's space from one table to another. =)

The counter =) lol
Even though they added so much air conditioner, it's still quite hot.
Ya, so I do suggest you guys to find a table which is in front of the fan. =D

While waiting for food, smile =D 
We ordered something for both of us to share, cause EeYin wanted cake =D
Ordered Macallum breakfast, for RM18.
It's not something they are famous for [I think] (I don't even know what they are famous for =/)
But yup, the breakfast is awesome!!
With this price and this portion, I think it's quite good.
And the good thing is fulling too =)
Yumms Yummss!!! *drool*
Cake!! 
Ordered Belgium Chocolate cake for RM14 A PIECE!! 
That's quite expensive for a piece of cake.!
But it's really chocolaty! >< 
And it's good!! =0!!! 
After our small brunch, we just hung out and chat. 
Nothing more to tell you guys =P 

Off we go to Karpal Singh Drive. 
Took some pics =) 
#OOTD 
Playsuit : Dotti 
Bag : H&M 
Shoes : Aldo 
Love this pic =D
This playsuit is one of my fav item I got from Aussie! =D Love~ 

And of course thanks to EeYin who spent the time with me and help me take pics =D 
And of course! A happy CNY =D
I do love the place, and I know I would go back.
So I really recommend you guys to go and have a try =)




Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

22 comments

♥Follow me ♥