A Pie Thing Cafe

10/31/2015 10:14:00 pm

Hi Hi guys!!!
Happy Halloween!! =D

I was busy a few days back, and now finally I have the time to sit down in front of my laptop and make a post! =) 

So, a few weeks back, I went down to KL for the Kenny G concert, before that I was cruising in the city of KL. 
Bro brought us to this cafe for tea. 
Never heard of it before for me as a Penangite. 
But apparently it's quite well known in KL. 
There was 6 of us, so mom and aunt ordered 4 different kinds of pies to share with each other. 
Clockwise: Classic Chicken and Shroom Pie with Mash, Peanut Butter Brownie Pie, Apple Crumble Pie with Ice Cream, Pulled Lamb Pie with Mash, Peas, and Gravy.  
I love Apple Crumble and have been wanting to find a good one for a long time. 
It's quite disappointing that the Apple Crumble is more on the pastry and not the apple. 
I would want to find a good Apple Crumble with more apples inside.  
If there's any recommendation, please do tell me below. =)
But the Peanut Butter Brownie is good! 
I love peanut butter, and peanut butter with chocolate is a great combination! 
So, this is a guilty pleasure for me indeed! 
It's definitely a comfort food! 
Both the peanut butter and the brownie mixed so well! 
I ♥♥ it!! 
The Pulled Lamb Pie with Peas, Mash and Gravy is definitely some thing I have't tried before.
And it's a good way to eat it as a meal.
I would go again and make it as my lunch if I can. =)

If I do go to KL again, I would go back again for the dessert pies.
Here's a highlight of my KL trip last few weeks ago. =)
I would like to try other cafes in KL, and suggests some for me to visit too!
Have a awesome November ahead!



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥