Mrs Macquarie Chair @ Sydney

8/18/2016 09:25:00 pm

Hi Hi my dear readers *laughing at myself*

I hope that there's actually some of you guys are waiting for me to post up a new post. 
Anyway if not, the main purpose of my blog is for myself to read through again. *laughs* 
But seriously though, miss ya all! 

I went to Mrs Macquarie Chair for a walk with my friends who I met from uni. 
And I was playing Pokemon Go, where I caught 5 Electabuzz! #redteam 
Okay off topic here.... lol 
But! Please careful when you guys are playing Pokemon though! 
We met at the Art Gallery of NSW, which is just another level of art for me.
Goshhhh
I was mind blown and also was 'bored' for a while.
And here I am bored, and took some pics with this cool 'artsy' wall.

#OOTD
Top: Cotton On
Bottom: Uniqlo
Shoes: Addidas
Bag: Pierre Cardin
After our rounds of looking at paintings, pictures and sculptures, we went out and have some fresh air.
And decided to walk over to the Mrs Macquarie Chair, as I haven't been there yet.
Plus side it was only a good 10-15 mins walking distance. It ain't that bad.
So when we arrived, it was a good time to just sit and enjoy the breathtaking scenery as the sun sets.
I love sun sets!
On the other side is where the port is I guess.
But I just love the colours of the sky and the moon is right there.
So basically, the sun and the moon are in the sky at the same time.
Of course, some pics have to be taken. 
And indeed we acted like tourists. 
But this is actually a great place to take pictures of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, especially together when the sun sets! 
I recommend for people who loves photography. 
Do come here and check it out! 
And this is the end of this small short post!
I'm trying to get everything up as soon as possible.
But assignments are starting to come in, and that is not fun.
So just bear with me, will ya? =)



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥